when you develop a crush on someone that you have no chance with
I only like people I can’t have. It works out better for me, because I never have to face the negatives and I never have to take any chances. I just get really tired of being treated like crap, so I just don’t do it anymore. Imaginary or out of reach people all the way.
Say what you want about Metatron, the man has good taste in help.
Sexy angels only all day!
if you’re considering sending anon hate
- here is a website for you to calm yourself down
- here is a website to donate free food to an animal shelter by clicking a button
- here is a way to make your own tea
- here is a way to make homemade lotion bars
- here is a way to make bracelets
- here is a way to make book necklaces
- here is a way to make a blanket nest
hopefully these things will calm you down enough for you to realise that sending hate to people isn’t a good thing at all
My body is tired, but my bank account will thank me for this 40+ hour work week.
Best part is the worst manager is on vacation this week, so I can work through my days without him bringing everyone down or inciting their rage.
These past two days or 12 and 13 hours shifts have been so much more pleasant and actually fun without him there. People are getting their work down and are outwardly happy to interact with one another. It has been really nice to have him there beating down my department, while excusing hos own.